Tax season is here. Beware of those looking to borrow Money from you as you get your refund. : personalfinance
Your post has been removed because relationship and personal advice is off-topic here and better suited for /r/relationships or /r/advice (rule 9).
Before posting on /r/relationships, you should read their sidebar requirements for submission titles, including a “TL;DR”, etc.
Submissions removed for this reason typically include one or more of these off-topic aspects:
- Content that would be better suited for /r/relationships
- Posts asking for advice on how to convince someone else to change their behavior, settling arguments, etc.
- Relationship drama not essential to a question or discussion
- Posts about suicide or violence
- Job or school selection questions
If you have questions about this removal, please message the moderators.