Fourth stimulus check and Child Tax Credit on 15 July live updates: dates, eligibility, how much, opt-out, tax refund…
–At supermarkets across the country, consumers are asking: Why is everything so expensive? Why is driving up prices? (Full details)
–Families with older children will now receive payments for the Child Tax Credit. (Full story)
-Gov. Gavin Newsom passes new legislation including a $600 Golden State stimulus check for two-thirds of California residents (Full story)
-President Biden on unemployment benefits, will he force Republican governors to extend them to September? (full story)
-First payment of the Child Tax Credit has been sent, when can families expect the next? (Full details)
– Will the new Child Tax Credit payments affect the likelihood of a fourth stimulus check? (Full story)
Useful information / links
– Everything you need to know about the Golden State Stimulus Check: How to apply and are undocumented residents eligible?
– Child Tax Credit: Calculator & How to Track
– You have until Monday 2 August to opt out of the August round of Child Tax Credit monthly payments. (Find out more)
-Some families may need to pay back the Child Tax Credit payments, is yous one of them? (Full details)
– Still waiting for your tax refund? So are millions of other Americans. Should you update your tax return information? Find out when to contact the IRS.
Take a look at some of our related news articles: