Accounting & Tax Client Service Manager állás, munka: TMF Magyarország Kft, 1138 BUDAPEST, NÉPFÜRDŐ utca 22.. B. ÉP. 13. EM.
About TMF Group
In an environment of ever-increasing globalization, we provide professional services in 80+ countries to help our clients operate across borders. Whether entering a new market or driving in-country growth we ensure they stay focused on their core business, taking the stress away from their accounting, legal and HR responsibilities.
We are embarking on an ambitious growth plan which will be achieved through strong organic growth, the entrance to new markets and completion of acquisitions. This provides a truly dynamic work environment to build a successful career and see a tangible impact from the work that you complete.
The Client Service Manager is responsible for the overall delivery and management of the global client contracts, maintaining a portfolio of clients where the scope of services is standard and semi-standard. The Client Service Manager will be required to protect and grow contracted revenues & improve profitability over time through eradicating errors in local delivery, managing scope, managing change requests and identifying new opportunities that grow TMF.
- Understand the client contracts in detail;
- Accountable for overall service & project delivery on Client Account;
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with key service/functional owners on Client Account;
- Accountable for Quality of Delivery (SLA performance);
- Set up reporting frameworks with the Client Service Team;
- Track and review contract performance, identifying and recommending actions where deviations on performance are identified through these reports;
- Manage the annual contract review;
- Identify where changes to scope are required, define price and negotiate the necessary changes. Ensure all contractual and pricing changes are agreed and administered as necessary;
- Manage debtor days and resolve any issues causing late payment;
- Manage proactive initiatives to improve client satisfaction, based on but not limited to feedback provided through regular client surveys.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Exceptional communication skills – fluent in English;
- At least three years of experience working in a client-facing environment, with a good track record of delivering Accounting & Tax services on a regional or global basis;
- Experience of basic Project Management principles;
- Extensive experience in growing and managing client relationships;
- Experience in managing against a commercial contract – understand the SLAs and SLGs and definitions of scope as applied to pricing;
- Ability to organize and execute tasks within a specific timeframe;
- Ability to deliver outstanding work to tight deadlines and manage a diverse workload;
- Ability to collaborate and to drive change in an international matrix environment across a broad set of cultures and business practices;
- Acts with the highest level of integrity, generating trust and protecting client’s interests.
Working at TMF Group offers
Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.
- Finance, Accounting
- Project Management
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Client Support, Administration
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
1138 BUDAPEST, NÉPFÜRDŐ utca 22.. B. ÉP. 13. EM.
How to apply/ contact information: